Question

can't connect to SiriusXM

• 16 May 2020
  • 3 replies

able to connect to all other services.

SiriusXM says, “no selections are available, or unable to browse music

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hey there,

Many apologies for the late response, I can see that this issue is likely related to the Sirius XM outage we had in the last couple weeks. The issue has been resolved since, are still this experiencing this issue?

I'm experiencing the outrage now (10/13/20) from forum comments,  this appears to be a persistent operational challenge. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @gwool, thank you for reaching us out in the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us your concern. Let me help you with this.

Upon checking the status, there is no outage report for SiriusXM. 
What you have encountered caused by network communication, either between Sonos devices and your router or between Sonos and the internet.

I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you have the SiriusXM app installed on your device? Were you able to play music?
2. Can you access the SiriusXM streaming website and play music?
3. Have you tried removing and re-adding SiriusXM on the Sonos app?

If in any of the steps above you will encounter issues with your account, I recommend contacting SiriusXM to check on your subscription.

If you were able to re-add SiriusXM in the Sonos app but unable to start playback, you may need to contact our Sonos Customer Care support to remotely access your device and check what's going on.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.