Question

Blue checked box vs white checked box

• 13 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Same question as found in a post over 1 year ago, yet no replies and over 143 views. Can anyone provide an answer? (hello, Sonos support?). I’ve searched forums and have not found similar issues, questions, etc.

5ea3ca9c-8394-4f49-b40c-03c3d8dd4bc7.jpg

In the Sonos app (Mac desktop), under 'Group Rooms' and 'Select rooms to group', what is the difference between a groups box that has a white checkmark with a blue fill background and a black checkmark with a white fill background? Upon initial selection, all boxes have white checkmark on blue box. At some point, the boxes on select groups (typically the same groups of speakers) will change to black checkmarks in white boxes. Frequently, but not always, the speakers in the group with the black checkmark in white boxes will no longer play.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I think its just a minor visual glitch. I can’t think of any deliberate reason to distinguish one device from any other in this context.