Question

Beam Audio going in and out Vizio

• 3 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I know there’s plenty of threads and I’ve read them all, but none of my fixes have worked. Sound cutting in and out all of a sudden- have had the beam for 6 months and no issue until now. Diagnostic # 135279630. Looking for Sonos support to tell me what’s going on 

i did recently have some issues with my internet- could it be WiFi related? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Mplunk.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue, let me help and try to figure this out.

When issues like this spring up the more information we can gather about the issue will help us resolve the problem. 

• Are you experiencing audio interruption both on TV and music playback?
  • What source you are attempting to play the audio from? (cable box, Blu-Ray, Apple TV, built-in TV apps for streaming services)

I suggest checking this article first, it provides common fixes for TV audio interruptions while using Sonos home theater speakers.

Upon checking the diagnostic report, symptoms indicative of interference have been detected on one or more Sonos components running on your network. If you are experiencing interruption while streaming, quite possible that a weak signal or wireless interference is causing this issue. You may follow the steps in this article to help you reduce wireless interference around your Sonos products. 

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report so I can check the system further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.