Question

Authorising with Apple Music

• 11 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I recently changed my Apple ID and subsequently lost my Apple Music service connection. Since then I have tried my new password to no avail and have removed and reinstalled Apple Music. When  authorising I get an error when it switches to apple music to authenticate saying “we’ve run into a problem. Try agin”. Anyone have any ideas. My subscription is up to date just the change in password caused the problem. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m having this exact same issue.  It’s super frustrating.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi folks,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate your detailed post describing the issue as well as the steps that you did. Let me help you with this.

First, I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Have you tried removing and re-adding Apple Music service in the Sonos app? 
2. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Sonos app?

Within 24 hours of changing your Apple ID or password, the change automatically updates. If you're having issues with your Apple Music login, I recommend contacting Apple Support to further assist you.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.