Question

Apple Music Bugs - List of Radio shows too short

• 28 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

When trying to find a radio show on Apple Music, the list of shows returned is too short, so it is not possible to find all shows.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge

From the Apple Music menu choose Radio > Hosted by Artists and you will get 32 choices. If the show you want is not one of these, you will not be able to find it.

Similarly, Radio > Every Show, On Demand will also return 32 choices.

It seems the list that Sonos is using is only 32 long. Which is too short.

Can this be fixed? I use Sonos to listen to Apple Music all the time - this bug is very annoying!

thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @User137002, thank you for reaching to the Sonos community and I appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. My apologies for the late reply. Let me help you out with this.

First, I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you usually get more results before? When did it start happening?
  2. Do you get the same result on the Apple Music app?
  3. Is removing and re-adding the music services helped?
  4. Have you tried using another mobile controller? Did you encounter the same?
  5. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the Sonos app? Do you still get the same result?

If you're still having the same issue, please contact our Sonos Customer Care support to continue working with us over the phone to address the issue.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Apple’s SMAPI service is only delivering 32 items for this particular list. I see identical results in my app. You need to ask Apple to fix that, this is not a Sonos issue.