Answered

App v12.2.2 is missing buttons for playlists/albums loaded from Recently Played

• 9 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Anyone else noticed and very annoyed by the missing buttons in v12.2.2 (at least on iOS & Android)? If I search within my services and load an album/playlist that way, I can still play/shuffle play. But those two CORE FUNCTIONS have gone missing when playlists/albums are selected from Recently Played. Which renders ‘Recently Played’ essentially useless.

icon

Best answer by evanha 10 December 2020, 19:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’d also like to add that you can’t even tap the three dots in the top right corner to start playing the entire album or play more than one song. I’d love to see the old interface return for recently played items.

Sorry evanha...that’s not the ‘best answer’, but to me the interface looked like it already was so I was trying to clear it not set it! Sonos, who are your interface people??

No worries, but I also didn’t denote that as an answer, I just wanted to add my voice that I’m experiencing this issue and would like the ability to play from recently played!

I have the same experience: no album covers for recently played items or playlists