amp no sound

• 24 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I can find my AMP in the Sonos app and is does not give any errors. However, I have no sound…it works sometime and sometimes it does not. I believe it has to do to with a netwerk issues but not sure. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Try this…Assuming you are using 3rd party speakers…

1 Unplug your Amp

2 Make sure speaker connections are good

3 Reboot your router and let it come back

4 Make sure the Sonos app and your device are updated

5 Plug in your amp and let it come back 

6 Check to see if it shows in the app

7 Try sending it music

Everything is up to date. Done what you have suggested. Amp visible in the app but when sending music no sound. Speaker wires etc are fitted properly and work as it worked for a few days and now all of a sudden not. I also rebooted the amp to factory settings and added again to the netwerk. Then it worked for a few days and then stopped again. Now the rebooting to factory setting as new and reinstalling also does not work anymore. Ligt on amp is constant white. Does it matter if the amp is with cable and other Sonos products on WiFi?

Hi

Did you ever find a solution to your issue? I am having the same symptoms.. able to use the touch buttons and toggle the white led on or off. WiFi signal says Excellent. Everything seems fine but no sound. Nothing seems to help.