Answered

Amazon Music HD dropouts

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Hi Stanley

It is slightly disheartening to learn that a system which sounds to be in a favourable configuration, with a knowledgeable owner, still has issues but I guess this is something I may just have to get used to.

Might invest in an RF monitor to see what else might be hampering performance, but I certainly have very shouty neighbours so may be in a similar position. Could you offer any specific make/model recommendations please? That would be much appreciated.

Regarding auto channel selection, when I first became aware of the option many years ago, I checked and it turned out my router and Sonos had selected the same channel, both on auto. D’oh.

Ken, I shall keep trying. I can change cables, switches and go direct to the router on one player so will try those too.

Many thanks!

Scott

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’m using the RF monitor built into my Ubiquity Access Point and the Cloud Key controller.

Sonos keeps working to improve things but they also have to consider how to keep the older geatr working with minimal impact. The S1 / S2 split is still generating grief.