Question

Amazon / Deezer.

• 5 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello 

I’m from France, sorry for my poor english

I’m using both music services since a long time and i have an issue only since few weeks .

When i’m playing an album or a track, after few seconds or few minutes, the sound comes back on my TV. 

Sometimes i can play a whole album and sometimes even not a sinle track

This is very very annoying 

Can you help ? 

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Vous voudrez peut-être poster ceci sur le forum en Français, la plupart des gens de ce forum ne lisent pas la langue.

However, since the last time I spoke French fluently was 1967, I’ll reply in English here with some potential fixes. It seems like your speakers are having issues maintaining a connection to your router. Most likely due to some sort of  wifi interference , but also possibly due to a duplicate IP address issue. I’d recommend a refresh of your local network, by unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then rebooting your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in your Sonos devices. That might help, it certainly shouldn’t hurt. 

Thank you very much :)