Question

All speaker showing on one app and not another.

• 6 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I was using the app tonight (iPhone) and a pop up flashed and I clicked okay. Now, I can only see four of our nine speakers on my app. When my husband opens his app (iPhone) his is showing all nine speakers. What gives?  

I’ve reinstalled the app. Reset the app but nothing is working. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Raigoe, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue of missing speakers on your Sonos App. So that we’ll be able to see the current status of your Sonos system, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Here you go 1421016177

this am all the speaker appeared again but we just went to play music and half of the speakers are missing again :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Raigoe, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Upon checking, I saw a device controller which is an iPhone 11 Pro connected to your system. But also, I saw a Netgear system, which is broadcasting different Wifi networks. Are you using a Netgear Orbi system which has 2-3 satellites? The other controller may be only detecting some speakers which are set up on the other Wifi network. Kindly try to temporarily hardwire one Sonos speaker to the main Orbi system if that’s the one that you have, and perform a Wireless setup on the Sonos App so that all speakers will be set up on one network. Or you may also change the Sonosnet channel on the Sonos App when temporarily making a hardwired ethernet connection to one of your Sonos speakers.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.