Two Sonos Moves

• 6 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 6 replies

Hi Friends

Here’s a question that I can’t seem to find the answer to elsewhere: If I have two Sonos Moves stereo paired, how do I quickly unpair them and take just one out on the deck?

Obviously I don’t want just the right or the left channel playing when I take one of them with me:-)

Could I just pres the bluetooth button and that would seperate them? And would they then pair again when I go back on wifi?

I hope this question makes sense.

Kind regards

Mads

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

When used together are they placed in the manner to yield a good stereo image in the listening locations? If not, keep them as independent but grouped units, and that is the best present solution to your problem.

If yes, the only solution is unpairing and re pairing via the app. Or, carry both outside even if both then need to be placed side by side.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks for the swift reply.

I definitely need the stereo image of two paired speakers. I already have one Move, and I’ll shortly get another. It’s no biggie really, I’ll just bring both out the deck:-)