Answered

Sonos AMP e Bose Acoustimass 3 serie IV

• 9 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Buonasera

se acquisto un Sonos AMP posso collegare i diffusori Bose Acoustimass 3 Series IV?
Il sistema poi garantisce una diffusione sincrona tra i diffusori Bose con i miei due Sonos one 2 generazione posti in stanze adiacenti con qualunque fonte di input (stremaing o connessa all’AMP tipo TV o DVD)?

Grazie

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 12 December 2020, 20:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @francesco64

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information to help you out. 

Upon checking the specifications of Bose Acoustimass 3 Series IV, it's a subwoofer with 2 cube satellites. The Sonos Amp has a subwoofer output that you can connect to a standard RCA cable. The system will detect when a cable is connected to the subwoofer output and adjust the crossover frequency automatically. There'll be 70ms delay on the Sonos Amp. You can group your Sonos Amp with your 2 Sonos Ones to play music at the same time. About sync and delay, you may check out this community thread for your reference. 

Hope you find this helpful. We can also wait for suggestions and feedback from our Sonos community members, they might provide inputs about this. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.