Answered

Watch out with Sonos 100 days satisfactory return policy (Sonos Australia)

Has anyone experienced with Sonos 100 days satisfactory return policy? (Sonos Australia)

I was not satisfied by Sonos Immersive Set with Arc $2916.00 and returned within 100 days as per  their instructions. They confirmed receiving the return stock on 29 April 2022. They said all they need to do is to “check in” their warehouse system then the refund will be done.

I emailed and followed up and they ignored my emails with NOT A SINGLE REPLY to me. I called them since 30 April and not a single person picked up the calls. Sometimes they even shut their phone system so you could not call and the calls would be disengaged straight away.

Finally, a staff picked up my call on 11 May 2022 and advised the same. They received the returned stocks ……. When I asked him so when I would receive my full refund he would not promise at all. He only said the same “as long as the warehouse check them in the refund would be done by then”

Until now 12 May 2022 I still haven’t received my refund at all. 

It is totally not as what they promised on their terms and conditions “ Easy 100-day returns. If it isn't love at first listen, returns are hassle-free”

So Watch out with Sonos 100 days satisfactory return policy (Sonos Australia).

icon

Best answer by Kumar 23 May 2022, 15:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I think Australian customer service is ****. I have ordered over a week and yet not dispatched. Contacting them is pain

This is one of those things - the OP post - that Sonos Staff here needs to step up to and respond.

11 days is far too long to leave such a question unanswered.

If you want to experience the rudeness , simply just call Sonos Australia. Tim will let you know how rude he is. He’s talking even faster than a robot so you would have no chance to reply. If you dare to talk then he would say “don’t talk over me” . Not sure if Sonos Global & Sonos Australia wants to keep their customer service low like this.

Anyway, a complaint lodged with the Department of NSW Fair Trading, a formal report filed with ACCC and a transaction dispute opened by Amex then they quietly refunded me.