Question

Set Crossfade to stay on

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

My Sonos system is setup in every room and also connected to the TV, sometimes it's blasting music non stop, other times it's playing as the TV sound bar. I notice that between acting as the TV bar and then playing music that the crossfade option turns itself off?! 

All of my playlists are set as alarms. Beyond changing up the playlists every one in a while, I have zero need to be in the Sonos app. And yet I find myself having to jump in to re enable crossfade.

I note this issue has been floating around in the forum's since 2012. What's the go? Am I missing a key step or is something so simple and saving my preferences being overlooked? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Alex Brodie, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and I know where you're coming from. About this issue on keeping the crossfade turned on and customization on this feature. We'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

If you have other questions with your Sonos products and features, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.