New Theatre

• 19 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Looking forward to receiving an Arc, 2 Subs and an Amp. I ordered an apple TV, Arcana and cables. Just installed a new JVC LX-NZ3 projector. The screen is an acoustically transparent 150”. I’ll place the Arc behind the screen, I’ve already installed the in wall surround speakers for the Amp. Unfortunately the products do not show up until January...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Since the projector doesn’t appear to have HDMI ARC, set up the Arc on a TV with HDMI ARC first before you connect it to the projector and Arcana.

Badge +3

I’m not sure how Sonos’ shipping works….this afternoon I received, an Arc, 2 Subs and an Amp, not complaining, was expecting them in January! My HDMI cables and Apple TV 4K showed up today as well. HDFury gave me a tracking number, ordered yesterday morning, for the Arcana and it is scheduled for the 24th, tracking shows it in the USA already and waiting to clear customs, it’s going to Canada. Looks like a busy afternoon tomorrow and then the on 24th once the Arcana shows up.