Question

Don't fall for the callback feature when calling customer assistance

• 21 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge
I tried it. They let the phone ring one time and disconnected the call. I was sitting right by the phone and literally could not pick the phone up fast enough. Trying to fix the issue with exiting the beta program to correct the iTunes issue. Followed the steps, an now the upgrade/downgrade to the system kept failing. Error code 9, which I might add isn't listed anywhere on the support site. Come on Sonos we spend our money, say wonderful things about the products, can't you treat us a little bette than they do at Walmart????

1 Playbar
1 Boost
2 Play 5
2 Play 3

Do I buy the other Player, 2 play 3's and sub I want?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi darinlarson, the team will usually try and call a couple times. Can you send me a PM with the phone number you used and I'll have them take a look for you?

Also, if you want to submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and include your confirmation number in the message I'll take a look at that error for you.