Skip to main content
Question

Why can i not listen to RadioTunes on my Sonos?

• 19 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Why can i not listen to RadioTunes anymore on my Sonos? Before i was very happy for my Sonos, but not anymoreπŸ˜³πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž. I have called Sonos support here in Denmark, but they was not to any helpπŸ€”πŸ‘Ž. All the problems started with the new TuneIn update + the new Sonos update.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @JbggrenaaΒ , thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you have been unable to listen to your preferred stations through Sonos recently.

I see that you have been in touch with support and from looking through the case notes, I understand you had RadioTunes stations saved using the legacy version of TuneIn. While support of the older version of TuneIn is limited, the saved stations should indeed be visible under Favourites, though there is an issue affecting visibility of certain items in the Favourites menu in the new Sonos App, our development team is aware and investigating this issue. In the meantime you should hopefully be able to browse and play these stations using the Sonos App available on Windows PC.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Try Tunein (new), create a free account and link in sonos

Badge

I can ONLY use RadioTunes if i am using my PC (sonosapp) i have tried many times to reinstall the TuneIn (new) but nothing have changedπŸ‘Ž it is still not working. Way to much problems with Sonos this yearπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž