Question

Upgrade: lost playlists

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

After the last update on iOS I appear to have lost my own playlists. On my computer I can see and play them, but nothing shows on iOS. Grateful of some help please? Thx.

8 replies

Same thing happened to me too. I didn’t upgrade the Sonos App on the IPad yet and can see the playlists. How to proceed to keep them alive in the new Sonos App?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Best to touch nothing - your system is intact on your speakers, but the new app is a mess and has broken playlists (among much, much else that is wrong). Use a desktop app or an un-upgraded device for now. I was able to downgrade (I have a UK Android account where the new app is not available yet) and everything worked fine again.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Last reply doesn’t really answer my question. Yes I can make iOS work if I select the playlist from my Mac. I would like iOS to work as it should. Thx.

Userlevel 1

Upgraded app doesn't show my Sonos playlists either.  Is there a way to export the songs on the Mac so I don't lose them?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Last reply doesn’t really answer my question. Yes I can make iOS work if I select the playlist from my Mac. I would like iOS to work as it should. Thx.

Wouldn’t we all. But it won’t. No-one is going to help you beyond telling you that because they can’t. I recommended you downgrade your app to v16.1 but you didn’t like that advice. So sorry.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Qobuz playlists are no longer available on the recent upgrade when using the Android app. (The Windows Sonos program displays and plays them correctly.)

Absurd for new app to lose personal playlists, some having taken years to build.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Playlist are listed in Favorites in the New App.