Skip to main content

I have recently installed two 75” televisions (side by side) in our Recreation Room and looking to add Beam or Arc soundbar(s) to each television. 

1. Is it possible to have two soundbars in the same room?
  2. Both soundbars play what each television is playing independently?
  3. Both soundbars play what one television (sporting event) is playing while other television is still running (video game for example)?
  4. Both soundbars playing music application while both televisions are doing something else (sporting event & video game)?

As you’re probably aware with your existing products, there’s a slight sound delay if you group speakers and share a tv signal. So, whilst the two soundbars can be set as Room1 and Room2, and each can play the sound from their tv, as soon as you group them they’ll go out of sync. 
Q1:physically, yes but as Room1 and Room2. 
Q2: yes.

Q3: not with both speakers playing in sync.

Q4: yes, playing in sync. 

I have a friend who has this setup. With two PLAYBARS. His Arc is on the ‘movie’ TV in his living room, but I’ve watched a lot of TV and gameplay on these TVs, using the soundbars. Usually one is muted, just because being next to each other, there isn’t much call for both a game and a TV show audio the same time. But while each one is it’s own stereo setup, he’s grouped them when playing music, they sound good, although the stereo separation is a bit muddied.