Skip to main content

Hi,

I experience the following since the new app is availalbe (black background):

• App says it cannot load any content...on my iPhone 13 which is up to date
  • The TV room is always lost when listening to the music, I have to add it again all over

It was not a problem with the former app (golden background).

Is there any fix to that?

Thank you

Have you run the system update too?

Hi Rhonny,

which system update do you mean?

The iPhone operating system is up to date. I de-installed the Sonos App and installed it again, so I should have the latest release.

I specify my problem. The content (last played, favorites, etc.) was available again at some point.

That the TV room (speakers which are connected to the TV) gets lost still happens, in particular when the TV was on. After that, I have to add and remove the TV room a couple of times until it remains playing music via the Sonos app.

I meant the Sonos system update, which ensures the speakers have the latest firmware. There was a Sonos system update following this week’s Sonos app update. 

This might not cure things for you, but it’s possible, and it’s worth ensuring the system is as updated as the app:

Settings / Manage / System Updates / Check for Updates

(Or something like that - I’m away from home so the app won’t allow me to check the sequence of commands!)

As an aside, how are you speakers connected to the TV? Do you mean soundbar?

I see ChatGPT has just joined the forum…

With spam links, too. I suspect it will be removed, shortly. 

Hi,

I experience the following since the new app is availalbe (black background):

• App says it cannot load any content...on my iPhone 13 which is up to date
  • The TV room is always lost when listening to the music, I have to add it again all over

It was not a problem with the former app (golden background).

Is there any fix to that?

Thank you

Assuming your network was good with the previous app there’s no fix until Sonos gets their crap together and fixes what seems like a million bugs.