Sonos Roam SL Status light dead

Badge

My Sonos roam works completely normal other than the fact the status lights seems completely dead. It's less than a year old and is primarily used in the kitchen/patio. Its super frustrating trying to get it to power on correctly when I'm using it with Bluetooth because I never know it's on or off and just have to guess and go based off the on/off noise. Has anyone else experienced an issue like this with their roam?

3 replies

No I’ve not experienced the issue, but have you tried toggling off/on the status LED in the Sonos App? - "Settings/System/[Roam Room Name]/Status Light”. If no joy, submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support via this LINK to discuss the matter in detail and see what the Staff can perhaps then suggest to resolve the matter.

Badge

Yes, this was actually the first thing I tried. I figured maybe I accidentally turned it off when I was messing with the the eq settings and stuff but no that didn't seem to fix the issue. 

Yes, this was actually the first thing I tried. I figured maybe I accidentally turned it off when I was messing with the the eq settings and stuff but no that didn't seem to fix the issue. 

The Sonos Support Staff may go onto ‘perhaps’ suggest a factory reset of the speaker, but I would chat to them first and see what they can discover from your diagnostic report.

Hope you can get it sorted. 👍