Answered

Sonos One SL + Xbox/TV ?

• 18 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I would like to buy 2 Sonos One SL to connect them either to my TV or to my Xbox One (for movies / video games), is this possible?

Because everyone only talks about Beam or Playbar on internet, but I heard the sound of the One SL and I fell in love haha and naturally I can’t buy 2 Sonos One SL + a Beam or a Playbar...

I hope you can reply to me,

Thank you all very much and good day !

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 18 January 2021, 16:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Unfortunately, no. You would need to use a Beam or an Arc to connect to your TV. The Sonos One does not have that capability. 

Badge

Thanks so much Airgetlam!

Oh it's a shame ... and I imagine that by installing the AirServer application on the Xbox, which allows it to be transformed into Airplay, it is still impossible to send the signal to the couple of One SL at the same time as movies and video games?

I have no knowledge of AirServer, or what delays it and AirPlay 2 would add to the audio. I will say I don’t recall anyone mentioning it before on these boards.

But even if it worked, that would only be the XBox data, and no other input to the TV. And you’d be unlikely to get any official support from Sonos.