Answered

Sonos Beam touch controls not working

• 12 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello, just got a Beam and the touch control don't work though it is turned on in the app. Touch controls on two surround Ones do work though. Have done full reset on Beam too which hasn't fixed it.

Regards,

Chetan

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 12 January 2021, 15:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

When you mention the ‘full reset’ was that a factory reset? Did you try the controls before re-bonding the Beam back to its two surrounds?

Yes ,I believe a factory reset, I unplugged the power, pressed the button on the back, and replugged the power and waited for light to go orange. I don't think I tried the Beam controls before rebonding to surrounds,should I reset again and do that? Or just unbond and try controls?

I think your factory reset should have sorted the matter for you, so I think you would probably be best submitting a system diagnostic report and post its reference back here and then contact/chat to the Sonos support staff via this LINK and see if they can maybe see any issues within the diagnostic.

Hi, thanks. The diagnostics report number is 1606399257.

Chetan

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ChetanK.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

After doing the factory data reset and submitting the diagnostic report. 

I would like to recommend calling our customer phone support on this so you can be assisted with more.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.