Sonos Arc

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi everyone.  I have a special birthday coming up & my wonderful wife wants to buy the Sonos Arc for me. I have a very small TV room & just wondering if this would be a problem, I really don't want to turn her down.🤣. Your comments/help would be great. Many thanks.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The dimensions are shown on Sonos’ web site. Only you can really decide how well it’ll fit in your “very small TV room”. Have you considered the Beam instead? Maybe with a Sub Mini? Or is it to replace your Beam?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How small is small?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Funny enough I have the Gen 2 beam with a sub mini & two era 100. We are going to put the beam in our garden room. In answer to 106rallye the measurements are 327cm L by 230cm. W 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Funny enough I have the Gen 2 beam with a sub mini & two era 100. We are going to put the beam in our garden room. In answer to 106rallye the measurements are 327cm L by 230cm. W 

So: how well does the existing kit sound? Is it loud enough? Are you happy with it?
You can take advantage of Sonos home trial period and try the Arc in situ. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi nik9669a. Yes sounds great but I would love the arc, who wouldn't. Thanks for your great advice😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’d think the Arc would be more than you need volume wise, the additional stereo separation would also be nice, neither critical but if you want Atmos I’d go for it anyway.

Even a pair of 300s for the surrounds if you can get them placed anywhere near properly, otherwise 100s.

The Sub Mini would be fine there. I have a full Sub in a 3x3 meter room and it is woefully underused. I’d have gotten a mini if it had been available back when I bought.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thanks so much Stanley 4, I have the sub mini & 2 era 100 so have made my mind up, my wife can buy the arc for my birthday 🎂. Thanks Stanley👍🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I have never found myself with “too much speaker” my spouse disagrees. :-(

Happy Birthday!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

🤣🤣🤣🤣Thanks Stanley