Answered

Sonos 3 packaging different

I bought two Sonos 3 today. One box is from 2025, other from 2017. They said they were same in the store. Does anyone know if there were any generation changes to the Sonos 3 in the last couple of years?
icon

Best answer by nicka99 3 May 2018, 07:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
I bought two Sonos 3 today. One box is from 2025, other from 2017. They said they were same in the store. Does anyone know if there were any generation changes to the Sonos 3 in the last couple of years?

Did one come free with your Delorean ?
:D:D

Seriously though - there have been no changes to play 3 so just the way it’s marketed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I imagine in 2025 the Sonos 3 will be different.

The 2015 and 2017 "Play:3" are identical. There has only been one version of the Play:3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
The packaging however has changes and is a lot more flash these days. The box for my new Play 5 was a work of art.
Thanks everyone-gotta love my fat fingers! I can’t believe I missed that!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Rats, fat fingers... Here I was going to ask if you could check a couple radio stations on your '25 Play and see what dates they were offering stock market numbers for. 🙂