Answered

possibility to use the Era 300 as stereo pair for music or in surround setting by the click of a button

• 28 March 2024
  • 3 replies

As far as I am informed it is still not possible to use two era 300’ s as a stereo pair when listening to music when these two era 300’s are setup in a surround setting together with an arc and a sub gen 3.

If you want to use them as stereo pair,  everything needs to be installed from the start?

And if I want to switch back to home cinema setup, I need to install them once more?

Why is it not possible to switch between cinema setup and stereo setup in the Sonos app

It would be great when I can youse the 2 Era 300’s for listening to music or cinema with a simple press of a button.

Will there be an update to let this work in the future ??

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 28 March 2024, 22:43

View original

3 replies

This has been discussed in many threads already. The nature of the connection is fundamentally different, which makes it a challenge to ‘switch’ between the two. Feel free to request it, it’s been an open request since the PLAYBAR was originally released in 2013. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Not from the start please! Doing a Factory Reset is just making extra work.

Simply add or remove them from the TV’s Room. Several steps but far better than a reset.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Mart K 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!