playbase led status lamp volume touch buttons not working

• 1 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Pause / volume / touch buttons and status led not working Tried reset no joy and checked enabled in app The playbase otherwise works fine its one month out of warranty any suggestions Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @harv2015.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me check it for you.

When it comes to any product issues particularly if it’s hardware related, it’s best to reach out to Sonos Support to diagnose the unit and discuss the replacement process if needed in accordance with the replacement policy as well as OOW and loyalty program options.

If you have any questions or concerns,  feel free to reach out.

Hi

I called  your support centre on the 03/12 /2020 and spoke to RADU I about my playbase issue after over an hour on the phone and testing the playbase as instructed by RADU he informed me that it had a hardware issue and he would arrange a replacement’

He asked me to make a video of the reset procedure which I did and sent it to the email he sent me ( copy of his email attached below)

Since then I have sent 2 emails requesting procedures for replacement of my playbase I have not yet received an answer from him.

I am very disappointed with this service as it seems you are not replying to my emails.

Please can you solve my playbase problem and send a replacement as discussed with your support centre (Radu I )

I am not a very happy sonos customer at present and still waiting

Kind regards

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Sonos Customer Care.

My name is Radu I and I am happy to assist you regarding your issue.

As we discussed on the phone, please reply to this email with a video showing the issues you are facing with your Playbase.

Your reference number for this inquiry is 02366070.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

With best regards,

Radu I
Sonos | Customer Care
Ask questions, find answers, and share your thoughts on the Sonos Community

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @harv2015.

Thanks for your response and sorry to know about the experience.

When it comes to product replacements, it is best handled by our Support Team for they have resources available on their system to give you the details you need in real-time. They process the replacement in accordance with the replacement policy and it must be documented on your case. I suggest contacting back our phone folks, they will check the case and see if there’s any update.

If you have any questions,  feel free to reach out.

Thanks