Lost all connectivity

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi community,

I have a home speaker set up (Beam + Sub + 2 Ones), a stereo pair of Ones and two other Ones. Connectivity to all of them has been lost. I tried the recommended procedures on the app of turning all of them off/on, and rebooting the router (an Asus model). All speakers are (were) connected via wifi, i.e. none wired. Nothing in my configuration has changed. All other devices in my home are using the wifi and wider internet successfully, with no interruptions. All help gratefully received!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You state “Connectivity to all of them has been lost”. What exactly do you mean? Your phone can’t find the system? Have you tried another phone?

The Sonos app on my phone knows what devices should be on my system. But on start up, after 30 secs or so, the app says ‘unable to connect to Sonos, let’s fix it’. It then takes me through a process of asking me if I changed my router or network settings (no), let’s me know it’s ‘found’ my system with all it’s devices listed, but then tells me it can’t find the individual devices. It then asks if any are connected by ethernet (no), asks me to turn them off/on (still won’t find them), then asks me to reboot router (still no joy). The speakers aren’t visible to other iPhones or macs, as they usually would be. The Beam will play sound from the TV via HDMI, but not distribute to the other home cinema components.

Hi, same problem here, anyone please help?