Answered

IKEA Symfonisk- Spotify not in S2

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there, we bought an IKEA Symfonisk wall speaker and it looks and sounds great. However, neither myself (android) nor my wife (IOS) can find Spotify in S2. We rebooted everything, changed networks, reinstalled apps, but nothing. It is nowhere to be found in the list of services in S2. 

My wife managed to connect Spotify with the speaker once without S2. Only once however. 

My Spotify sees the speaker but cannot connect to it. Keeps flashing and saying connecting...

Anyone with a similar challenge or experience to help?

Best

Anestis

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 April 2024, 18:24

View original

3 replies

You haven’t indicated where you are, unfortunately. Sonos uses the data in your profile at www.sonos.com to filter the services presented to you in your controller app. My bet is that there is some issue there, where the account address (some part of it, at least) isn’t set properly. Check there first, if and give it a while to filter through to the application. 

If, however, that doesn’t fix it, I’d call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Spot on Bruce.We completed our profile at Www.sonos.com and then it took a few hours for Spotify app to appear in the list.it works as it should. thank you very much

Best

Anestis

Glad it worked! Enjoy your Sonos system.