Skip to main content
Question

I can’t setup my sonos 3 after router switch and app update

• 26 May 2024
  • 0 replies

I’m trying to connect to my Sonos 3 with my iPhone. Since i did a wifi change, I had to reset the speaker. I’ve tried with ethernet cable and a full reset (pull power cord, hold button and re-plug the power cord). It takes ages but eventually thw speaker flashes green. Trying to connect the speaker in the app and it randomly shows up. When it shows up, I can connect and the speaker makes some sounds and recognizes the phone. But then trying to pair add the speaker to the app and fails with some odd error messages ”could not complete pairing” or something with a ”try again” messages. After three retries it sais something about confirming and it will be added later. It never does. Every time i open the app, it says ”no products found is connected”, go to system setting, setup a new system. The speaker flashes white. No hard reset makes any difference.

It’s all a loop

I’m giving up!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.