Answered

how setup my entire Sonos system ?

• 25 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello all!

i bought ARC + SUB + 2x ONE SL and they works as surround system.

Few months ago i added to my system 2x Sonos Move. I’m not able to configure them as an entire sound system. i would like to watch tv (using Move so that i can take them on my sofa) or listen music in all the living room. I’m fighting with the app, removing/adding rooms, no way!

someone with my same setup?

best regards

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 25 January 2022, 23:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

You cannot add any more speakers to your Arc/Sub/One SL home theater setup (other than another Sub (Gen 3)). Your only option is to group the Moves to the Arc setup in the Sonos app by following these instructions:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3391?language=en_US

But you might experience a slight audio delay from the Moves when watching TV audio from the Arc. Music will be in sync though.

If you want to just listen to TV audio on the Moves alone, after you group the Moves with the Arc setup in the Sonos app, turn the volume all the way down on the Arc so you will only hear TV audio from the Moves.