Answered

Help Needed: Sonos Arc Not Syncing with Orei UHD48-EX230-K HDMI Switcher

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded from an Orei UHDS-202 HDMI switcher to an Orei UHD48-EX230-K, and I'm experiencing issues with syncing my Sonos Arc sound bar with my main LG TV. Previously, the audio setup worked perfectly with the Orei UHDS-202, but now, I can no longer get the Sonos connection to appear on my LG TV. Here’s my current setup:

- **Devices Connected**: TV box, Amazon Fire Stick, and PS5, all connected via HDMI.
- **Outputs**: Two TVs connected.
- **Soundbar**: Sonos Arc, which used to connect through HDMI ARC via the old switcher.

With the new Orei UHD48-EX230-K, the sound bar isn’t recognized by my LG TV anymore. I’ve tried checking the HDMI ARC/eARC settings on my TV and ensuring all cables are high-speed and properly connected, but nothing has worked so far.

Has anyone faced a similar issue or does anyone have insights on how to resolve this? Is there a specific configuration for the Orei UHD48-EX230-K that supports audio transmission more effectively?

Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 25 April 2024, 00:34

View original

1 reply

The only insight I have is that you should contact OREI’s CS department, who is much more likely to be able to provide an answer to your situation.