What to put in Garage?

• 30 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi all!

I just acquired a new garage/storage facility with a big open square space (720 m2, 4 m high)

I was wondering if 4 or 6 Sonos One speakers would fill the room without sounding to boxy.

Kind regards,

PP

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ppsailing, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.  About your question for this setup of Sonos products in your Garage, 4 to 6 Sonos One speaker could be fine for this setup. Also, we can wait for feedback and suggestions from our Sonos community users who may have the same kind of setup for this big open space so they can share their experience with it. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Hi all!

I just acquired a new garage/storage facility with a big open square space to fit all the crs I’ve bought and https://www.trendingus.com/luxury-car-rental-in-nyc/ rented  (720 m2, 4 m high)

I was wondering if 4 or 6 Sonos One speakers would fill the room without sounding to boxy.

Kind regards,

PP

One is more than enough, I have a storage with a little bit more sqaures and the speaker does the job well.