Skip to main content
Question

auf Vorgängerversion der Sonos-App zurücksetzen!

• 5 June 2024
  • 0 replies

seit App-Update reagiert Sonos nur noch sehr verzögert bis gar nicht. Ich möchte dir alte App zurück! Bitte einmal zurücksetzen. Die neue App bringt nur Nachteile und erschwert die Nutzung von Sonos ungemein. Es ist wahnsinnig anstrengend überhaupt einen Titel/Playlist auf den gewünschten Boxen zum Laufen zu bringen. Totaler Fusch. Verstehe nicht, wie ein solch unausgereiftes Produkt an den Markt kommt. Von Update kann hier nicht die Rede sein. Es handelt sich eher um die schlechteste und fehlerbehaftetste  Version der Sonos-App ever. Bitte einfach alles zurück. Und wenn es ein ausgereiftes, erprobtes und anwenderfreundlicheres Produkt gibt wieder neu starten. Ich will die Vorgängerversion zurück!

Moderator Note - Translation by Google:

Since the app update, Sonos has only responded very slowly or not at all. I want your old app back! Please reset once. The new app only brings disadvantages and makes using Sonos extremely difficult. It's incredibly tiring to even get a title/playlist to work on the speakers you want. Total nonsense. I don't understand how such an immature product comes to market. There can be no talk of an update here. If anything, it's the worst and most buggy version of the Sonos app ever. Please just return everything. And if there is a mature, proven and more user-friendly product, start again. I want the previous version back!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.