Question

Alarm clock broken with IOS Version 80.00.02

Userlevel 3

Since Update on IOS on 80.00.02 the alarm clocks are totally broken. cant select, deselect, add or remove alarm clocks. please fix this asap

14 replies

Userlevel 1

This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with

For me the ability to wake up with the music I love was the most important feature. I do not care how It is looking as long as it is working. What a bad new version. 

I think it’s fundamental to include current features in an upgrade of your app. An alarm is not optional as I would expect many people would rely on it so it’s disappointing to see that it’s not available at all in the app to be able to manage it. 

I agree! BIG MISTAKE!

Agree! My alarm is still active, however now I can’t change it!! Wtf 

Userlevel 3

Tomorrow’s a public holiday, but I can’t sleep long, because those know-nothings removed the possibility to switch the alarm clock off, I’ll get awakened at 5:30 although I don’t want to.

Who came up with this completely idiotic change of the app?

How can I get the old, obviously far better working, app back?

And no, I don’t have either iOS nor Windows, my desktop runs with Mint. Where’s the desktop app for proper systems like Linux?

Userlevel 1

Notice who isn’t responding to any of these posts? SONOS. They don’t give a hoot about paying customers. Anything in this update any of you actually wanted?

And Sonos, when you’re bringing back the alarm clock in the next update… (hopefully fast) give us a widget to set the alarm clock please!

alarm how i miss you

Userlevel 1

Whoever the genius was that approved releasing the new version without the alarm functionality, this person or persons should be kept far away from any form of software development for life.

Thanks a lot for doing this, causing the wake up alarm for my daughter to go of at 6:30 in the morning on a public holiday when we firmly believed that we had disabled it and now no longer being able to change any settings for it at all. 

I’ve been a very happy Sonos customers for more than 10 years but this has me seriously considering throwing it all out and replace it with other sound gear from companies that might actually have a common sense and some respect for basic functionality when updating apps and systems. 

This was a properly dumb move. Really, really, really dumb. 

Please Sonos! Fix this now!

i need this function, too. it’s essential, i can’t believe that it’s missing in the new version.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Alarm function is there on Android as of today, but not on iOS, through the SONOS website says it is. Terrible rollout of software, like selling a car without headlights or turn signals. Yeah, it sort of works, but...

I have the alarm function working on iOS now.