Question

After upgrade to new version Sonos app hangs on Retune

I have a system with 2 ERA 100 a minisub and beam Everything was OK and I use Trueplay. After updating (now the system is on IOS 17.4.1 is S2 built 80.00.04. In trueplay when I try retune the system hangs (after rotating when there is the message You will hear some tones… It hangs and only reseting (power off) the phone I can escape from this scree. Is this a normal behaviour? Any solution? Thanks

8 replies

Hi Bogdan. I have exactly the same problem. Will be happy to tell me how to fix it !!!

Mine gets to rotate phone then when I hit continue there is no response and I can’t get off the screen until I close the app still not able to perform true play hopefully Sonos will see community complaints and sort it out fingers crossed ah 

Thanks for replying. At least I know it’s not just me !! Let’s hope that Sonos will fix this issue 

Following. Same thing is happening on both of fmy systems, Arc, Gen 3 Sub, One SL’a and Gen 2 Beam, Mini Sub, Symfonisk Bookshelf’s. 

Same problem with new app. work fine yesterday wish I didn't do the upgrade.

Exactly same issue as I have, it’s not a good look for Sonos really 

Same here.   A real issue.   iPhone 15 ProMax, IOS 14.7.1. Tried to tune an ARC setup as surround with Sub gen 3.

Same issue here.  I have tried

Rebooting Rounter

Rebooting Arc

Rebooing Era 300

Rebooting Subs

Activating microphone in Arc.

Who tested this app for you? Android user?