Work Around on Alexa App download outside US

• 21 December 2017
  • 0 replies

Badge +1
Hi, I have found a work around to download alexa app on my android using US VPN since I'm outside US. I have sign in on my Amazon account as part of using Alexa app and click on skill then search for sonos to link my Sonos One with Alexa App. I enabled sonos then go through discover devices for Alexa app to discover my Sonos One but unfortunately when I click ädd Device, an error occurred saying Discovery failed.
When I check my sonos app, the voice services the message is still not available in my country.
May I ask help if my set up requires a separate alexa device like echo dot to connect or discover my Sonos One or is there another work around to enable my sonos One with ALexa skill.
I both tried discovering my devices using the US VPN as well as my local wifi, signing in, on my sonos account on both occasion when I click the skills under Alexa App for sonos .

Hope somebody could help to break this last obstacle on getting my sonos one get alexa skill.

thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.