Question

Volume issues with Alexa

• 1 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

When is this issue going to be addressed? There are topics about the same issue going back over 2 years and nothing has been done to remedy the issue on Sonos’s part. Enough of the same ole response of “we are hoping that when the next update comes out that it will help remedy these issues”, yet nothing ever happens! We are tired of the same old same old. Customers have paid you good money for your equipment now step up and do the right thing in return! “FIX YOUR ISSUES NOW!” “IT IS REDICULOUS THAT THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN ALLOW TO CONTINUE FOR THIS LONG!”

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Crusher666.

We highly appreciate your feedback and sorry to know about the experience, we'll make sure to pass the sentiment along. The team is aware of this already, and it's definitely something on their radar, but I can't share any specific details right now. Our customer's concerns have not gone unheard and when I do have a bit more to share, I'll come back and update this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.