Sonos One + Alexa (Europe)

• 24 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Hey guys,

I live in Portugal and Alexa isn't available yet. Is there any way get Sonos+Alexa working? I've seen a lot of tutorials but they are all about the Amazon Eco.

Thanks for the help!

Luis

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

anyone?
Not sure myself, but I imagine getting Alexa to work in countries where it is not supported involves defeating geo-location and talk of that is not allowed here.
Hi, is there any point buying these for Portugal to use Alexa? Im wanting to fit out my house, but don't get any joy from Sonos with dates etc? anyone got any idea if they plan to launch outside the obvious UK US AU markets? or is there a defeat option? Geo? any help would be awesome, as they are amazing speakers, but severely handicapped without having Alexa usability. thanks in advance.
Hey guys,

I live in Portugal and Alexa isn't available yet. Is there any way get Sonos+Alexa working? I've seen a lot of tutorials but they are all about the Amazon Eco.

Thanks for the help!

Luis

Hey Luis. I too live in Portugal and am looking at the sonos one with Alexa, or the Echo international version that should work in portugal but in english language.
Did you get any further as i am stuck and do not want to spend 200 quid if Alexa will not work.
Cheers Vauga