Answered

Sonos in Canada Issue / Not able to access "Your Skills" page.

• 28 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
When I open my Alexa app (with a Sonos One) and click on the "your Skills" tab, I immediately get a pop-up error message --> "The language you selected does not match your Amazon account settings. As a result, Alexa skills are not available. To get the best Alexa experience, please choose English (Canada) by selecting continue. CONTINUE. When I press continue, it takes me back to the Settings screen and then keeps looping back to the error message above. I'm not able to access my "Your Skills" page. Help please! Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Keith N 28 November 2017, 21:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi there, consultant000. From what I understand, you have a Canadian Amazon account but were using the English-US language for Alexa. You are likely receiving this error loop because the Alexa skill for Sonos is not available in Canada.
Hi there, consultant000. From what I understand, you have a Canadian Amazon account but were using the English-US language. You are likely receiving this error loop because the Alexa skill for Sonos is not available in Canada.
what if i setup my Sonos account as being from the states and using the Amazon.com login? it should be using the english setting but i also keep geting this error message..
i don't care about any ''canadian specific'' commands i just want to use basic voice commands until all the features become available. Any work around or fix to acheive it?