REMINDERS NOW WORKING

• 16 January 2018
  • 3 replies

So I have this beautiful Sonos One (Christmas present from my better half) playing music in my office and during the Christmas break I asked Alexa for a reminder to which she replied that reminders weren't supported on this device. OK so no big deal but it's something that I use on our Echo's and Dot's. The surprise today was that, for fun, I thought I would ask Alexa on the Sonos One for a reminder and 'SURPRISE-SURPRISE' Alexa accepted the request and duly reminded me an hour later. So reminders now work......the Sonos One just gets better and better! I love it and am now saving for another.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

What region do you live in? I'm wondering if Amazon rolled out some update to make it work, since Sonos hasn't updated their client yet.
We live in Suffolk, UK. I was surprised it worked but work it definitely does. Has anyone else tried it lately?
It works for me but they don't show up on my app to delete them - very annoying. HELP