Answered

Issue with sonos beam, amazon beam and amazon alexa

• 27 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am running with some issues with my sonos beam gen 2 with Alexa and Amazon music.

When I Ask Alexa to play music, it réponds but it kever plays music (Alexa voice command is working fine on my ERA 100).

On amazon music when I try to cast to the sonos beam it connects and then the apps says it disconnected

I try different things but nothing has solved issue : factory reset, enable/disable the sonos skills, try to remove and add Alexa from the sonos beam.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 27 January 2024, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

As you have done a full factory reset and uninstalled/reinstalled the Sonos Skill and Alexa on your speaker etc. i would just try a reboot of your local router and if that does not solve the issue, then it maybe best to go onto submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to resolve the matter.