Question

How do I get amazon DOT coupon

• 19 October 2017
  • 8 replies

Just read an article of Sonos users getting a coupon for amazon DOT - I own 5 Sonos products and would love to try

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Badge
I don't know, I have had Sonos since 2015 and bought new products every year since. I have emailed the support centre, they will give an answer in 24hrs apparently...will update if I get feedback
ok thanks- Been buying Sonos from 2006- early one on this one!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The best way to go if you think you're eligible for the Echo Dot promotion is to give us a call on our sales line. The team can help check your eligibility and see about getting you a code if you are.

The general terms of the promotion are here, if you're looking for them.
Badge
The best way to go if you think you're eligible for the Echo Dot promotion is to give us a call on our sales line. The team can help check your eligibility and see about getting you a code if you are.

The general terms of the promotion are here, if you're looking for them.

Hi,
I tried the number several times; sales option, customer support option and another which I forget but no answer, so sent an email instead. Hopefully I will get a response. Thanks
Badge
This is an email from the support team see 3rd paragraph ‘opting in to marketing’....

“Hello there,
Thank you for your e-mail and for expressing interest in the Amazon Dot promotion. This promotion has ended and so we are no longer providing codes.

All existing codes can be used before 11:59 p.m. (PT) October, 29, 2017 or while promotional supplies last. If you would like to sign up to receive exclusive offers from Sonos in the future, you can do so at http://www.sonos.com.

Please make sure you are opted into marketing e-mails - this will be the only way to remain informed as to upcoming promotions.

Do let us know should you have any further questions.

Kind regard.....”
Badge +1
I called the Sonos team, and they confirmed that whilst I was eligible to receive a voucher code, because I didn't receive one it's now too late as the offer has ended.

Not sure why some customers were sent codes and other weren't. Bit annoying.
Badge +1
I was just told by sales support that I need to contact Amazon for a code... I don't think I'll bother, that sounds like a chase I'm not willing to endure.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
I own about a dozen Sonos products, and have two Sonos:One units I bought directly from the Sonos site. I never received the Dot promotion. I tried calling over the weekend but Sonos support was closed, and just found out now that the promotion is over (nothing Sonos can do, it is on the Amazon side). Sonos should figure out how they missed some loyal customers.