Skip to main content
Question

Era 300 not connecting to Amazon account

• 29 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

Just got my first Sonos device (Era 300) and I'm pulling my hair out trying to add Alexa as a voice assistant. Every time I select 'connect to amazon', it just spins and spins and never loads the next page! Help please?! Thanks

4 replies

I have the same issue - Era 300 not signing into Amazon to use Akexa voice control - any ideas anyone?

Hola muy buenas noches soy de Colombia y poseo el mismo problema .. ya tengo instalada la skill en Amazon Alexa  .. pero cuando intento enlazar el era 300 con mi cuenta de Amazon no carga y me dice inténtalo más tarde ... Ayuda por favor 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello, good evening, I'm from Colombia and I have the same problem... I already have the skill installed on Amazon Alexa... but when I try to link the era 300 with my Amazon account it doesn't load and tells me to try again later... Help please

Exactly the same, any tips/links how to resolve?

> Every time I select 'connect to amazon', it just spins and spins and never loads the next page! 

Tried 4-5 times now, waited several minutes, eventually getting:

“Leider ist beim Hinzufügen von Alexa ein Problem aufgetreten” (=”a problem turned up”)

Hi All

Have resolved the issue with Sonos tech supports help.

The problem appears to be related to certain Andriod devices. You shouldn't have this issue with iPhone. My mobile is a Samsung S23 Ultra. I re tried the log in process by downloading the Sonos app to my sons Oppo handset and it added Alexa first try!

Hope that this helps 

Ottersnose