Answered

Cannot change Sonos One's voice service between Alexa accounts

• 30 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I cannot change the alexa acount in sonos one speaker. The alexa system at home recognise the speaker an can manage it, but when I ask to the sonos speaker itself it doesnt recognise the house services as the speaker itself keep on working with a different account.

I have tried to remove and reinstall everithing, alexa apps, related music apps, skills,...and I have removed the the sonos amazon device registry also, but everytime I  try to change the sonos alexa voice service (through the sonos app) to the account I use at home it automaticaly comes back to the former alexa acount.

thanks a lot for any help that will be very welcome.

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 30 January 2021, 14:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

Can you Disable the Sonos skill and then log out of any Amazon accounts/apps on your device. This includes checking under the settings/accounts setting.

Then enable the Sonos skill and you'll be able to select your normal Amazon account.

oh god thanks a lot!!! When I thought It could be the amazon app, I change the user to the “House” account and was not working but you gave me another hope in fact I didn’t think about loging out instead…. THANKS A MILLION!!!! HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY :clap_tone1::heart_eyes: