Answered

Apple music not on Alexa

• 24 October 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge
Can any of you good people tell me.....one why can’t I play Apple Music form Alexa dot via Sonos if playing Apple music at the moment it is not possible does anybody know when it will be I’ve successfully linked my Sonos to my echo.but cannot get anything to play via the Alexa.
icon

Best answer by jgatie 24 October 2017, 00:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Initiation of Apple Music is not possible at this time, though you can initiate play via the Sonos app, then control via Alexa.
Badge
How do I do that ? All my music is on the Sonos app. Sorry to sound so thick but can you help me thank you
Play just as you always do from the Sonos app. Start an album, or playlist, artist catalog by clicking on it from the browse or search area. Then you can pause, resume, skip, previous, control volume, or ask what is playing via Alexa.
Badge
Thanks mate 😃
Userlevel 1
Answer from sonos please: WHEN will Apple Music be incorporated into control. I use apple music on my sonos. If Alexa controls my sonos her idiot bias against apple shouldn't be part of the deal. I want to control my sonos, not limit my sonos. Just a thought. (I currently use my sonss to play apple all the time, voice command would be awesome. My spotify account got hacked twice so I don't deal with those people anymore).