Skip to main content
Did anyone get an Amazon Echo Dot coupon? My friend told me about it today, but I've had a sonos play 5 since 2012 but I didn't get a coupon. :?
No still waiting
Yes. Have you checked your spam? My email was headed: Start Using Sonos + Amazon Alexa

The offer was halfway down the body of the email.
Nope, still nothing.

Yes. Have you checked your spam? My email was headed: Start Using Sonos + Amazon Alexa

The offer was halfway down the body of the email.

Only got mine an hour ago so it may well be on its way!
Got mine just after 9am in the UK. Already redeemed it. I have 2 Echos and 3 Dots already, but couldn't resist!
Nope - Not got the email despite having "Send me Company Product Information" ticked.
I have still not received the offer and I own three products of Sonos
Nothing here yet either, despite owning several Playsl ! I've been looking at getting a Dot too...
Just read that the codes come out 'some time this week'. I'm in the UK ad not received one yet - but my boss has.
No I haven't either, hope I do as I fancy giving the Dot a try
No. What discount does it provide? 10%? 25%? ???
Apparently 50% as it's a £25 off, but haven't received mine either...
Mine arrived this morning, on my email address that I usually get Sonos updates from. I would imagine that there are enough people with Sonos accounts that they have to do it in batches? In the other thread, some people got their codes yesterday I think?
Got emailed a coupon code however not valid for Amazon UK.

:?
Got my e mail this morning with 50% discount code for Amazon. No problems using it. Next day delivery too.
I haven't gotten one either. 😞
Bought 2x Play 1's about 6 months ago - but only just activated my account here. Hope I still get the code!
Hi everyone, if you think you're eligible for the Echo Dot promotion it'd be best to give us a call on our sales line. The team can help check your eligibility and see about getting you a code if you are.

The general terms of the promotion are here, if you're looking for them.
Thanks @Ryan. I just called and, after my eligibility was confirmed, had code emailed directly to me by sales rep. Order placed on Amazon. Looking forward to setting up this weekend. 🙂
If anyone has a spare code they are not using would be gratefully received (message me), thanks in advance Adrian
Facebook messaged Sonos yesterday - they checked my email and sent me a code. Getting it ordered!
Anyone got spare code please?
No, I didn't get mine yet. Checked junk and everything too.
Got mine at 09.11 (UK) on weds! Ordered straight away and got delivered yesterday. Looking forward to fun filled weekend setting it up. One question - How do you get it to select music from your Music Library?
I DM'd Sonos yesterday - they are no longer issuing codes. All existing codes can be used by 11:59pm (PT) October 29th or while promotional stocks last.