Answered

Alexa wont stream Apple music, but only one one speaker

• 7 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

My Sonos system includes 3 Sonos One and a Sonos Move. Until recently I’ve been able to stream Apple Music using Alexa with no issues on all speakers. However, a couple of months ago the Sonos Move started to say that I needed an Apple Music account to stream music (which I obviously already have signed in). Meanwhile, all of the other speakers are working exactly as they should with Apple Music. I have tried factory resetting the Move, signing out of Apple Music in the Alexa App, deactivating it in the Sonos App, and every other possible solution I can find online. But it always comes back with the same message, and the other speakers always start to work just as they should. If I use the Sonos Voice Assistant, Apple Music works just fine on the Move, but it’s so limited in what it can do that I’d much rather use Alexa. I haven’t been able to find anyone else with the same issue on this or other forums, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 9 May 2023, 11:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Leabacka 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

This is most unusual - especially considering the steps you’ve already tried. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.