Alexa voice volume

• 15 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Hey guys, I just wanted to say how loud and frustrating not being able to control Alexas voice volume separately on a Sonos One is. When Im going to bed and setting an alarm or turning off the lights, I dont need Alexa shouting and waking everyone else up in the family letting them know what time Im going to wake up. Not really sure why one cant just set the alexa voice volume at one level no matter what. I dont think most people want to have to ask Alexa to turn down the volume to 50% before putting in a voice request, every single time, nor will they remember.

%

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, beyoungyu. Welcome to the community and thanks for your feedback regarding this feature. I will be sure to forward this to our development team. It is a popular request and we're definitely going to be looking into this. No timeframe at this stage, stay tuned. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks.