Alexa Skills for Sonos throughout The EU & Switzerland

• 30 March 2018
  • 1 reply

2 Questions - same issue> Language and restricted use of Countries:

I have 1 Alexa account (in UK) and I have 2x different Sonos accounts (1 in Germany and 1 in Switzerland)
I want to use both (2) Sonos accounts in my 1x Alexa account - how can I set that up on the Alexa App? and that it works on Sonos One etc. in both Countries?

and

As Alexa & Sonos voice services are only available in a few Countries and not in Switzerland nor the wider European Union area - how can we or who do we ask/pressure Amazon/Alexa/Sonos so that they enable at the minimum English voice service within Switzerland and the wider EU region.

Why can't Amazon/Alexa/Sonos allow for all a minimum English to be available Globally?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

In answer to your question

2 Questions - same issue> Language and restricted use of Countries:

I have 1 Alexa account (in UK) and I have 2x different Sonos accounts (1 in Germany and 1 in Switzerland)
I want to use both (2) Sonos accounts in my 1x Alexa account - how can I set that up on the Alexa App? and that it works on Sonos One etc. in both Countries?
?

This isn't possible, the link between an Amazon and Sonos account must be a 1:1 relationship.